Hello everyone, I am Linda Hardin, and on this page, I am going to share my experience with Brain Training For Dogs by Adrienne Farricelli.
If you are interested in this Adrienne’s program, then I request you to read this review and find out if it is worth the money or not.
Although there are many reviews available on the internet but trust me, they all try to pitch you. I purchased this program and tested it myself. Now I feel I am in a better situation to provide you an in-depth Brain Training For Dogs review that you will not find anywhere else.
Online courses have become more popular these days than ever before.
They have undoubtedly eliminated the physical barrier at some extent and those days are well gone when the buyer had to wait for his product to arrive in his postal mail.
Similarly, these online courses have changed the dog training industry.
Now, you can hire professionals to train your dog by joining their classes online.
Although this may sound confusing but some dog trainers are very reassuring.
One such example is Adrienne’s Brain Training For Dogs that is taking the internet world by sweep.
In this review, you are going to find my real take on this course. I’ve downloaded it and managed it.
I’ve personally used this program, and I’ll reveal what I found in this program. I request you to read this review until the end.
Who Is Adrienne Farricelli? Is She Credible?
Adrienne Farricelli is the founder of Brain Training For Dogs who has the experienced of training multitude of dogs.
She has an impressive qualification. She received her initial dog training from Italy then she became CPDT-KA dog trainer in the USA. CPDT-KA stands for Certified Pet Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed and this certification issued by the independent counsel for dog training.
To obtain this certificate, the candidate has to go through strict requirements which required a certain number of hours training dogs (along with proof), a clearance certificate of multi-hour national exam and a reference from a veterinarian.
Even after receiving a certificate, a CPDT-KA dog trainer must participate in continuing education to retain the certificate and keep up with the latest development in the dog training.
Adrienne Farricelli is also a well-known publisher as his content also appeared in USA Today.
What Is Brain Training For Dogs?
Created by Adrienne Farricelli, this dog training course if for those dog owners and managers who want to train their dogs with the Force-Free Training.
I know there are many dog trainers and local dog centers that are still using ages-old technique including Showing Dominance or some kind of it to train dogs. I never recommend these types of training.
Adrienne’s program uses Force-Free Training and Positive reinforcement approach to bring out dog’s hidden intelligence. And Adrienne has provided both written and video content to make it easy for you to understand and follow the techniques.
This dog training program is digital that means you will get immediate access to it.
I purchased this program at $69, but now it is available at a discounted price. Click the link below to download it.
Why Should You Select Online Dog Training Program?
I feel this Brain Training For Dogs review will remain incomplete if I don’t discuss this with you.
One thing we must agree that some form of training is important than no training at all.
It doesn’t matter if you have a puppy or a dog; basic training is an absolute requirement.
When we talk about online dog training, then there are a few advantages of it.
- With online training course, you get the chance to become the friend of your dog and make your bond stronger during training.
- You will have full control of training and understand your dog in a better way.
- You will quickly ratify the problem. It doesn’t matter if it is licking, jumping, barking, destructive behavior pattern, or something else.
- If you have a puppy, then potty training will become easy.
- Online dog training courses are very affordable as compare to hiring a certified dog trainer
- Some online dog training courses contain a free trial period and a money-back guarantee.
When speaking of the benefits of this program, the most important benefit I feel is the convenience that I got after following it.
The program divided into seven different modules or levels you can say. Every module contains skills that can improve your dog behavior and they will learn new tricks before progressing to the next level.
Below are a few more things that you get in this dog training program:
- Brain Training for Dogs is less expensive than hiring in-person dog trainer which can cost you $30-100.
- You will access to Adrienne’s achieve to solving different dog behavior problems.
- Your investment in this course is protected by 60 days money-back guarantee.
- You will get 21 games to improve your dog’s intelligence
- It is very easy to use
- It comes with an interactive forum where dog lovers discuss their dog problems and help others in solving it
- This program is came from CPDT-KA certified dog trainer
- You should not have any worries about this program as it is not a scam. Real people benefited from this course and give their positive reviews on social media sites such as Facebook and Reddit. You can even get in touch with other users in the forum.
Conclusion – Is It Worth It?
If you do an online search on the books or courses available on brain training for dogs, then you will get very few results with the starting price of $19.95. Books on dog behavior cost little extra with the starting cost of $24.95. Dog training videos and CDs are available within $19 – $35 range.
You will get a comprehensive dog training manual, a dog behavior guide and dog training videos for about $60 and that will be without the ease of having all information in one place, easy-to-use and the additional resources.
Adrienne’s Dog Training For Dogs is available only in $47 including all bonuses items
This is a useful program that is steal at this price compared to hundreds of dollars you will pay to any dog trainer for the training that already provided inside this program. You will get additional resources for training special skills to your dog, and it is developed by someone who is a professional and certified dog trainer.
My verdict: It is worth the time and investment. You can become a member and access the course immediately. If it is not according to your expectation or if you feel it doesn’t justify its $47 price tag, then you can use the money-back guarantee to get your full money back.